Monday, November 18, 2013

Upcoming Christmas Classes

I think I can finally breath again. I have submitted my final exam and essay for my class. With all the stress from my class I have gotten sick but I am hoping I can recover quickly. 

I have a few classes coming up and I would love for you to join me. 

All classes will be held in my home in Calgary's SE community of New Brighton. Please Contact me to register and arrange payment by November 24, 2013. I need to make sure I order enough supplies for the class.

If you don't have time to attend the classes but would still like to purchase the cards or gift boxes from me, let me know. I can certainly make the cards up for you.

Also, if you love the class but want to do the class with a group of friends let me know and we can arrange a date for me to do a private class with you and your friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment