Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wahoo My Paper Pumpkin Kit Part 2

As I mentioned on Monday These are the second set of cards I created using my October My Paper Pumpkin Kit. 

I love to take the supplies they give us and cut all the cards in half. Cutting a 1/4" off the top and side of the card gives you a nice frame to mount on a 4-1/4"X5-1/2" piece of card stock. This makes the kit stretch a lot further. 

My cards below are fairly similar. First I started by putting the Washi tape directly onto the brown paper. I didn't think the tape looked quite right.


So for my next card I put the tape on a strip of whisper white card stock and then adhered it to my card. Looking better.

Also for this card, I ran out of the white file folders from the kit. So, I figured out how to replicate it using the Envelope Punch Board. On monday I will give you a photo tutorial on how to make the folder. It really is quite simple.


For my next card I wanted to see what it would like if the washi tape had a border on the left and right side. I was happy with it but still liked the card above better. 

In an attempt to make a masculine card I got rid of the butterflies and added some twine and a button from the kit. What do you think, masculine enough?


Stampset: Lots of Thanks, Papillon Potpourri, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Retired), Wahoo My Paper Pumpkin
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Cards from October Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Punches: Bitty Butterfly
Accessories: Buttons and Twine from My Paper Pumpkin Kit, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment