Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FM 172 Color Combo & Wood Element

Sometimes when you start making something it turns out different than you imagined. I started casing a layout of a card I liked and in the end it looks nothing even remotely like the card I was looking at. In fact I didn't even end up making a card. At the last minute I had a brilliant idea to turn the element I was going to add to a card into a cake topper. This helped me to mashup this weeks challenge. 


1. Create a project with " Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black & Whisper White". 
2. Create a project with a "Wood Element".

3. or Mash it Up! and create a " Project using the colors above & a Wood element". 




Stampset: Party Animal (Avery Elle)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Hexagon
Bigshot: Party Animal Die, Deco Label Collection
Accessories: Wood Skewers

1 comment:

  1. Fun cake topper, Avery. Now you are all prepared for a birthday party!

    ReplyDelete