Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FM185 Color Combo with Sparkle

We have another fantastic set of challenges over at The Friday Mashup this week. Sadly I could only participate in one of the challenges because I don't have Iridescent Ice embossing powders. I tried it with the hologram embossing powder but it didn't look good at all!!! 




1. Create a project using the "Diamond Dust Technique" Tutorial Here
2. Create a project using the colors "Island Indigo, Garden Green & Rich Razzleberry (or similar colors if you don't have these exact colors). 

3. or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the colors above and the Diamond Dust Technique".



I had a whole bunch of squares left over from another project I created and I am not good at throwing scraps out. A while ago I cut circles out of the centre but still was unwilling to throw out the squares. I noticed them sitting on my desk and they were all fanned out as shown on my card. It was the starting off point for the inspiration for my card. It took a while to glue all the layers together perfectly but I love the dimension on the card. Too bad it doesn't show as well in the photos.



Stampset: Something for Baby
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Banner Punch
Bigshot: Baby's First Framelits, Circle Framlits, On Film Framlits
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment