Monday, January 5, 2015

FM190 Sketch & Grunge

Sorry for posting Christmas cards after Christmas but I am still playing catch up with the Friday Mashup.

I love the challenge this week because it allowed me to think simple and I was able to get the card done quickly. I just got the Santa's List stamp set from the clearance rack but now I am wondering why I didn't get it sooner!

Here's your challenge this week at The Friday Mashup!
1. Create a project using the "Sketch". 
2. Create a "2 Layer card with a grungy element in the background". 
3. or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the sketch that's 2 layers only".





Stampset: Santa's List, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Gumball Green, Whipser White
Ink: Momento Ink, Cherry Cobbler & Skin Tone Blendabilities, Gumball Green, Gold Encore
Bigshot: Window Frames Collection Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment