Sunday, July 24, 2016

Color Combo Challenge Masculine

It's been a while since I have posted but I was really inspired by the color combo challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary that I had to go right to my craft room.

I love this color combo!


Stay tuned for a post in the future to show you how I created the background.



Stampset: Horse Frontier, From the Herd, Just Sayin'
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim
Ink: Staz on, Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi, Mint Macaron
Bigshot: Word Bubble, Window Frames Collection

8 comments:

  1. What a great graphic background Avery - it really highlights your horse and draws your eyes in. I love that the sentiment is in a speech bubble too as if the horse is talking - this made me chuckle! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a cool background and perfect in these colors! It looks like something you would find in the decor of a ranch, so it also seems perfect with the horse! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous background! I love your card and all the little details with the horse being popped up on the labels. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real WOW card, Avery! I love the herringbone background. The fussy cutting you did make this a real standout card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome way to use these colors for your background! This technique is really cool! Nice card! Sometimes all you need is the RIGHT inspiration to get you back in the craft room! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool background...very striking! Love the card! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun background! That must have taken forever to make! What a great way to showcase your horse image! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete