Saturday, March 15, 2014

FM151 You Make Me Smile

We have a fantastic challenge over at Friday Mashup this week. The challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new Silhouette Cameo. I love the Cameo because it works with all the files we get for MDS (My Digital Studio). The file I used was from the Stampset "My Friend". 

To create my card all I did was sponge a piece of Whisper white with the different rainbow colors. Then I imported the stamp into the Silhouette software, told the software to cut out the image and Tada! (there are a few other minor steps but using the Cameo really is super easy!



Here's the Friday Mashup Challenge this week:
1. Create a project using the Sketch
2. Create a project with Rainbow or Rainbow Colors
3. Mash it up and Create a project with the sketch using Rainbows or Rainbow colors.



Stampset: My Friend (Digital), Perfect Pennants
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Bigshot: Banner Framelits
Tools: Silhouette Cameo
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I wish I could spend the afternoon with you, learning that techy stuff, Avery. What a fun, cheerful card! The black banner is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool effect, Avery! I love, love, love this card! Great little sentiment for the banner element as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bold, bright flowers caught my eye right away. Simply stunning Avery! You make me want to break down and get a Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, Avery! I couldn't figure out how you made it... glad I came here and read!

    ReplyDelete