Monday, September 22, 2014

FM174 Bokeh Technique & Die Cuts

Hello everyone. I'm very behind in posting my cards for the Friday Mashup so you will see a post from me each day until I finally catch up.

I attended the Stampin' Up! Fall conference this weekend and was inspired by all the creativity and enthusiastic individuals I was surrounded by. They have inspired me to getting back to blogging and I hope you find yourself inspired!

Back on August 22nd Holly inspired us to create a card using the Bokeh technique. I tried my best to get a good photo showing the technique but it doesn't show as well in the photos as it does in person. 


1. Create a project with the "Bokeh Technique".  Link to technique here.
2. Create a project with "Die Cuts".

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Bokeh project using a Die Cut". 




I went to the Silhouette Store and found a cut out of the birds on the wire. It was perfect for this card!


Stampset: Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Bigshot: Banner Framelits
Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment