Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FM182 Friend Card with Galaxy Technique

When I seen the challenge for this week at the Friday Mashup I didn't think I would be able to pull it off. However, the technique was easier than I thought.

Here's your Friday Mashup Challenge:


1. Create a project with the "Galaxy Technique".   Links to technique HERE & HERE.
2. Create a project for "A Friend". 

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Project for a friend using the Galaxy Technique".


I used reinkers with a few drops of water to create my background. I did't want my background to be as dark as the video shows you so I used Basic Grey reindeer. This allowed my stamping to show up perfectly. Looking at my card now I wish I had stamped my polar bear in black but it was too late.

I heat embossed my polar bear and snow. I also added smooch spray to give my card a little extra sparkle.

Thank you Holly for this challenge, I enjoyed being pushed out of my comfort zone!



Stampset: White Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Water Color Wonder
Ink: Staz On, Versa Mark
Reinkers: Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey 
Tools: Heat Tool
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Smooch Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment