Friday, October 24, 2014

FM183 Iron Off Embossing & Color Combo

This week Heidi has a fantastic color combo and technique for us. Unfortunately when I created my card I completely forgot about the technique but I was so happy with my card I choose to just do one challenge this week.

Here's your Friday Mashup Challenge:


1. Create a project with "Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist & Baked Brown Sugar". 
2. Create a project with the "Iron-Off Embossing Technique".  Link to technique HERE.
3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Project using the colors above & the Iron-Off Embossing Technique". 


I haven't purchased any DSP from any catalogues this year so my Project Life Kits came to the rescue! I used the remainder of the "DSP" piece to decorate the inside of my card.



I cased my card layout from Jennifer Cotton. You can see her original card here. Thank Jennifer for your inspiration!

Stampset: Good Greetings, Magnificent Maple
Paper: Project Life Seasonal Snapshot, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
Bigshot: Filigree Embossing Folder
Tools: Marker Spritzer
Accessories: Tangelo Twist Ribbon, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment