Friday, October 18, 2013

Greetings of the Season Snowflake Card

This is another take on the card I made yesterday. 

I struggled with this one because I never liked how the snowflake looked.  This was as happy as I could get with this card. I tossed up the idea on sharing this card or not but I think it is important to share everything I create so you know we all have "off" days. 


Stampset: Greetings of the Season
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Winter Frost Designer Paper Series Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Smokey Slate
Punches: 7/8" Scalloped Circle, 1/2" Circle, 2-1/2" Circle
Bigshot: Festive Flurry Framelits
Accessories: Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Only a few more days left for this fantastic offer!
Have you been thinking about signing up to be a demonstrator but didn't want to pay the $125.00 to join? Since Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary they have a fantastic deal. You can now sign up to be a demonstrator for only $25.00!! Below are all the details.

Contact me or go here to sign up.


Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!
Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment