Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Punch Art Minnie Mouse Cheat Sheet

Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving yesterday (I am Canadian and we celebrate much earlier than the US!). It was great to have a long weekend but I still have a lot of work to do in order to catch up. 

I am not sure if I told you, but I am taking an evening class at the U of C. This class is taking a lot more of my time than I ever expected. It seems I am always studying, or working on assignments. I will do my best to keep updating my blog with inspiration but please have patience with me. I am finding little time to create right now.

Here is my cheat sheet for the Minnie Mouse card I created here. I hope this sheet helps you create your own Minnie Mouse Card.

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Punches: 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 2-1/2" Circle, Extra-Large Oval, Large Oval
Accessories: Retired Scalloped Dotted Melon Mambo Ribbon

Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!
Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment