Monday, October 21, 2013

Lovely as a Tree - Sympathy

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend.

This is another card I cased which I originally found on Pinterest. This card was posted by LovinTX on Spiltcoast Stampers. I loved the card and it was fairly simple to re-create.


The mat I used was cut at 4"X2-3/4". I sponged the rectangle with Sahara Sand and then stamped the tree images using what I call the "Stamping Off" technique. First you ink up your image, then you stamp on a scrap piece of paper and then you stamp onto your project. It gives you lighter stamped image.

The main tree what colored with markers. When using markers, make sure to breath onto the stamp before you stamp. This will make sure your ink is nice and wet.

Stampset: Lovely as a Tree, Simply Sketched
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke (Marker), Chocolate Chip (Ink and Marker), Sahara Sand
Accessories: Stamping Sponges

Don't forget about the LNS Treasure Hunt. You can win over $40.00 of free Stampin' Up product!!!
Check out my LNS Blog Hop page for all the details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment