Monday, April 14, 2014

Despicable Me Minion

After having a Despicable Me movie marathon I was inspired to create this card. 

I don't know what it is about the minions but I love them!!!

I have seen many different cards on Pinterest using the circle framelits to create a face of a cartoon character so I thought I would give it a try with the Minions. 

Also, what a better time to create this card than when Friday Mashup has a challenge to create a shaped card! 

I hope you love this card as much as I do!






Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Early Espresso
Ink: Basic Black Marker
Punches: Various Circle Punches
Bigshot: Circle Framelits, Circle card Thinlits Die
Accessories: Candy Dot Brad Bases, Neutrals Candy Dots

1 comment: