Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Second Card for FM153

Here is another card I made for Friday Mashup. I created this card first but I felt like I was cheating a little by using the water-colour stamp set to create the water-colour background instead of actually watercoloring. I have to admit I also cheated by letting my sister colour in the flower for me. After many failed attempts I asked her color it in for me. Coloring in with the Aqua Painter just isn't my thing.

If you haven't already, I hope you pop over to the Friday Mashup and play along with us.




Here's this weeks challenge:
1. Create a project using Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum
2. Create a project using an Aqua Painter or a Blender Pen to create a water-colour effect
3. Create a project using the colors above and create a water-colour effect







This card was cased from CAKath on SplitCoastStampers


Stampset: Happy Watercolor
Paper: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil
Ink: Staz On, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Corner Rounder
Tools: Aqua painter
Accessories: Gold Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Avery! Love both your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery, this card is so pretty! I don't think it's cheating to have used the Happy Watercolor set. I just got it this past Friday otherwise I would have used it for sure on this challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete