Monday, June 9, 2014

FM 163 Sketch and DSP

I'm so sorry! I completly forgot to post this weeks Friday Mashup. Even worse...I'm the host this week!!!!
 
With Stampin' Up! retiring one catalogue and bringing out a new one, I have a lot of retired DSP to use up. So I created this sketch with the added challenge of using multiple DSP's on your project.
 
I hope you will join us this week at The Friday Mashup for this super fun and versatile sketch!
 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
2. Create a project using " an assortment of different Pattern Papers".
3. or Mash it Up! and create a project with the "Sketch using different pattern papers".
 



Stampset: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP
Markers: Basic Grey, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Punches: Decorative Label, Extra Wide Oval, 1-1/4" Square
Bigshot: Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge this week, Avery. I really like your choice of DSP from the Birthday Basics- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge and sketch Avery! I will definitely be using this sketch frequently :)

    Your birthday card is so fun, anyone who gets it wont be able to stop smiling!

    ReplyDelete