Friday, June 20, 2014

FM165 Simple Love ya

This week for The Friday Mashup Cindy challenged us to use Black, White and only one other color. That was a challenge for me! I think this was the first card I made with so little colors but I think it turned out fairly well. As an added challenge we could add a word bubble to our card. I stamped a lot of different word bubbles in different ink and card stock colors before I was happy with the one I used.


Here's your Mashup Challenge:

1. Create a project using the colors" Black , White/Ivory and one other color of your choice".
2. Create a project using a "Word Bubble".
3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Black & White project with a Word Bubble on it".


The button I used is not Stampin' Up. It came from a bunch of buttons my Grandma Murphy has collected over time. One of the last times I was in Ontario she allowed me to go though her stash of buttons to pick out ones I wanted for all my crafts. I came home with a medium sized ziploc bag full of many different kinds of buttons. Each one is special to me because she gave them to me. As well, it was the last visit I had with my Grandfather before he passed.

Stampset: Just Sayin'
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Fresh Prints Designer series pack
Ink: White Staz On
Bigshot: Word Bubble Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Neutral Chevron Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Avery. I like the chevron ribbon with the polka dots. And, the button is super special knowing it was from Grandma. It is such a joy when others contribute to our crafting- the fact that they think of us is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete