Friday, June 27, 2014

FM165 Hello & Sequins

Time is flying by today and I don't have much time to write this post, sorry!

This week at The Friday Mashup Holly has a fantastic challenge for us. 

Oddly enough it took me some time to create my card this week. I went down the rabbit hole of browsing the internet for how to color with the blendabilities. I would say my flower turned out well for my first real try at the new markers!

Here's Your Mashup Challenge:

1. Create a project using "Sequins".
2. Create  a "Hello or Hi project".
3. or Mash it Up! and create a "Hello project with Sequins"




Stampset: Six Sided Sampler, Blended Bloom
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Ink/Markers: Black Momento, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers
Punches: Bird Builder Punch
Bigshot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, On Film Framelits
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Avery, that Daffodil just pops so beautifully with the Rich Razzleberry. Love how you incorporated the sequins! Beautiful coloring of the flower, too:) I like the fussy cutting of the sentiment as well- neat look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the beautifully colored flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Avery! I got your card today! (from the 6th month swap) It's very nice and my mom said "wow!" when she saw it. So, it's a "wow card" :) Thank you! I'll try to check out the challenges.

    ReplyDelete