Friday, August 30, 2013

Holly Stampin' Up Undefined Carving

On my to do list is create some cards for a swap I have signed up for with my up-upline. Since no one seemed to get very many Christmas cards swaps at convention she decided to do her own swap with anyone in any of her downlines. I decided to jump on board. I was struggling to decide which stampset to use and my upline said she had seen some wreaths made with the Six Sided Sampler Stampset and coordinating punch. I thought this seemed like a fantastic idea and thought I would give it a shot. Upon reviewing some photos from convention I came across one that looked like I took it from the big screens during a presentation. I CASED this card and made very few changes. If anyone knows who made the wreath card at convention please let me know and I will make sure to give them credit!!!

I wanted more detail on the wreath instead of just 3 red dots to symbolize holly (which is what the CASED card used). I found a small piece of rubber left from my Undefined set I thought I could carve some holly. With how small the holly is it was actually fairly easy to carve and it was another thing I didn't have to trace!!! I love the look of the wreath with my carved holly and I hope everyone enjoys the card when they get the card at the end of September! I hope you are inspired!!!

I will be taking the weekend off from posting but will hopefully have lots of cards to share with you on Monday.



Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT idea and I love the holly leaves and berries you made from Undefined. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete