Friday, August 23, 2013

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit Scrapbook Round 2

Welcome back and thank you for joining me. Here are four more pages we will be making in my upcoming class on October 27, 2013 1:00pm, at my house in SE community of New Brighton, Calgary Alberta. The cost is $30.00

Deadline to register is Thursday October 10, 2013. Payment is required to hold your spot. To register I will accept, Cash, e-mail money transfer or Pay Pal. Contact me to register.

A great feature of this book is all the pages (with Crushed Curry Stripes) come out so you can journal about the moment in your photo, or the person in the photo. For the photos you just have to get them developed as wallet sized and they will fit perfectly into your book.

Also, don't forget about my Open House this weekend and my Funky Fold Friday Exploding Kite class first Friday in September.







Kit: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created (133463)
Stamp Set: Happy Day (Wood 130294, Clear 130297)
Embellishment: Naturals Designer Buttons (127554)

All classes are held in my home in SE Calgary. Class fees must be paid upfront to hold your spot and are non refundable and non transferable. If you cannot attend the class, you may pick up your supplies from my home up to two weeks past the class date. All supplies not picked up by this time are forfeited.

No comments:

Post a Comment