Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tag It Birthday Card FMS100


It is time for another sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. They are celebrating their 100th sketch and to honor that this week they are doing their first sketch over again. I love this sketch but it took me a while to make the card work. Surprisingly enough I knew which stamp set I wanted to work with right away but I had to play with the paper for a while to get the card the way I wanted it. 

I am super pleased with how this card turned out and I can't wait to participate in their next sketch. I am setting a goal for my self, here in front of you all. My goal is to participate in at least every other week of Freshly Made Sketches but ideally I would like to participate weekly. Lets see how this goes...

Before I get to my card I would like to tell you about the stamp set I used. Tag It is Stampin' Up!'s Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set this year. This means you can ake a difference in someone's life if you purchase this set. For every Tag It stamp set Stampin' Up sells they donate $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity. Isn't that fantastic!!! If you would like to help make a difference you can purchase the set in my online store just click the shopping cart on the right side of my blog. 

Now onto my card...


Paper: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, 2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack (Costal Cabana)
Markers: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Costal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Gumball Green
Big Shot: Magnetic Platform, Chalk Talk Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer
Accessory: Basic Rhinestones, Crushed Curry 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Simply Pressed Clay, Simply Pressed Button Clay Mold

Stamp: Tag It (Ronald McDonald House Charity Stampset)


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colors and details! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy, is was my pleasure!!!

    ReplyDelete