Friday, September 13, 2013

Halloween with Washi Tape

I have been so busy I haven't been able to update my blog with the results of the Freshly Made Sketches and Friday Mashup Challenges. I am super honoured to have been chosen as a Princess on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and a Glamette on the Friday Mashup Challenge. Both blogs have posted a new challenge and I hope to be able to create cards for them tonight. 
Stay tooned...

This card was inspired by a pin on Pinterest by Kristina Werner. Using washi tape to make a DSP was a great idea and I love how this card turned out.


Stampset: Tags 4 You
Paper: Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Punches: Label Bracket
Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Stampin' Trimmer
Accessories: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment