Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Niece's Minnie Mouse Birthday Card!

Last weekend we celebrated my Niece's 3rd Birthday. She was so cute all dressed up in her Minnie Mouse Costume!!!

I knew I had to make a Minnie Mouse Card because that was the Theme for her party. She loved the card and actually posed for a picture with the card. I will cherish that card forever. It is a reminder to me that making cards puts a smile on people's faces.

Some time in the near future I will show you my 8X8 punch art cheat card for Minnie Mouse, because I don't have a picture of it right now.




I cased my Minnie Mouse from Sharron White. Unfortunately she is no longer a demonstrator and isn't selling her tutorial for her Disney Characters any longer. I did the best I could to copy what she did just by looking at the photo. As I mentioned I will share my cheat sheet in the next while.

To see all my latest ideas and pins you can follow me on Pinterest here. I have lots of great ideas and I try to keep things fresh!

Stampset: Petite Pairs
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Brights DSP Stack
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Grey
Punches: 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 2-1/2" Circle, Extra-Large Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Edge Border, 1-1/4 Scallop Circle
Tools: Scissors, Stamping Sponges
Accessories: Retired Scalloped Dotted Melon Mambo Ribbon

I also have to share with you this fantastic cake my Niece's mom made for her Birthday. She is extremely talented!!! Plus the cake tasted amazing!!!!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Love Minnie Mouse, and your card is spot on! The picture of your niece posing with the card is just priceless! TFS

    ReplyDelete