Thursday, September 19, 2013

The White Challenge - I love you!

This card was cased from another card I seen on Pinterest from Cristina at My Paper Secret. I knew I had to case her card when I seen The Shabby Tea Room  "The White Challenge". Of course I changed up the card, added more layers and changed the shapes and accessories. 

If you would like to see Cristina's card you can go to my pinterest board here and find her card.


Stampset: Best of Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Bigshot: Magnetic Platform, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder
Tools: Stamping Sponges
Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim

5 comments:

  1. Love your CASE of Cristina's card! It is gorgeous Avery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS & CASED card!! Black and kraft (as you can tell by my project) are a fave of mine together. The little ruffel under your banner really makes it stand out...adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and Simple but sooo elegant ! I love the button! Thank you for joining our challenge at TSTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you. what an honor
    Congratulations!
    love you art

    ReplyDelete