Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FM169 Background Stamp and 3D Project

It's about time I get this post up. I am far behind because I forgot to finish my blog posts before I went on vacation and then have just been playing catch up since I got back.

You will see many posts coming, so I can catch up with the Friday Mashup team.

I loved this weeks challenge at The Friday Mashup:

1. Create a project using a "Background Stamp".
2. Create a project with "something 3-D on it".

3. or Mash it Up! and create a "project with a 3-D element and a Background Stamp".






Stampset: Hardwood Background, Bloom with Hope
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar.
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar.
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
Bigshot: Floral Frames Collection
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition, Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: Antique Brads, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment