Sunday, August 23, 2015

Calling All Hereos Birthday - FMS200 - FM222

It has been a very long time since I have been in the craft room and created anything. Life has completely taken over and I am finding it hard to get into the craft room.

I needed to get some crafting therapy so today I decided to see what challenges were out there and what I could come up with. 

I found two challenges and instantly I had an idea for a card. 

Thank you Freshly Made Sketches and The Friday Mashup for your inspiration!

This sketch was simple but it was perfect!

The challenge at Friday Mashup was to create a Birthday card using any technique, I chose to do a reflection technique using vellum as well as a water-colour background.

Here's what I came up with:




Stampset: Calling All Heroes and a Paper Pumpkin Stamp
Paper: Basic Black, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Vellum
Ink: Versa Mark, Archival Black, Lost Lagoon
Markers: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight 
Accessories: White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous! It's really graphic and just all around pretty! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge and sharing your creativity at the Friday Mashup this week! ~amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water colored sky and the reflection with the vellum is terrific! Pretty card! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Card and your Design based on the Sketch!! Beautiful Colors!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Avery! I love that reflection! It looks so real! Love the colour of the sky! Looks great against the black! Thanks for joining us for our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool technique, that looks awesome!

    Glad you found some time to craft, thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete